The Spark Strategy Day is for individuals as well as businesses. It is your opportunity to press the pause button, step away from the daily grind, and think strategically about you, your brand and/or your business.
Whether you’re starting a new venture or reinvigorating your brand with new products and services, an SSD will help you:
- Clarify you/your company’s strengths and your unique conversation point
- Decide on your positioning and align it with how you show up in the world.
- Create new narratives to use online and offline to describe your value to potential customers,
- Identify potential areas for development
- Explore ways to repackage and repurpose existing content/products/services
- Identify opportunities and connections that reinforce your brand promise
Join Carole Pyke, the personal brand storyteller, for an in-person strategy day focused on your brand story, your unique value proposition or your client engagement strategy.
If you’re looking for a way to discover the value of your personal brand, develop a better narrative to describe who you are and what you/your company does, gain insight into your value proposition, or develop an action plan to tackle social media and content creation
The Spark Strategy Day is only for action-takers who have a vision and are ready to unlock the value in their personal brand and make an impact in their marketplace. The Spark Strategy Day is a way for you to make major leaps forward in a specific area of your life/business in a short period of time.
Is this right for you?
- Are you so busy working/working in your business that you don’t have time to take a step back to gain clarity and perspective?
- Do you know the story your brand is telling? Is it the story you want to tell?
- Do you know what value you bring to the table?
- Have you found customers through word of mouth but now want to get intentional and strategic about your personal brand, marketing and/or business development?
- Is your marketing hit or miss and not part of a purpose driven strategy?
- Do you need to stand out more in your field so that you get noticed and have greater impact?
- Do you suspect that you’re missing opportunities online because you are not quite sure how to maximize your online marketing and social media presence?
If any of the above relate to you in anyway then a Spark Strategy Day (SSD) is just what you need.
What kind of spark do you need?
This day is all about you and/or your team and what you need to succeed. We have created four types of SSDs to help you. Each SSD has a specific focus and consists of seven hours (10-5pm) 1-2-1 in-depth focus
Spark Intensive Day
All about you and your personal brand, Clarity around your strengths, weaknesses and values, recognising what makes you stand out in the crowd and how to package it to share with others plus ideas, inspiration and more.
Spark Content Strategy Day
Focus on developing your approach to content creation and your plan of action. Identifying tools, resources, areas of focus and topics to explore plus ideas, inspiration and more.
Spark Marketing Strategy Day
Focus on building your marketing strategy. Exploring your market – (Re)defining your customer persona, identifying your competitors – developing your message and discovering ways of connecting and engaging with your audience.
Spark Social Strategy Day
Identifying the right social media platforms for your goals and objectives. Plan your approach and discover tools, tips and tricks to maximise your online presence.
BOOK YOUR STRATEGY DAY NOW